Creating A Culture Deck
Shipping included for U.S.
Outside U.S. – shipping charges may apply.
Designed specifically for busy leaders.
Solving the problem of needing weekly leadership content that educates, inspires, and supports your team!
Done for you weekly quotes, stats, AND discussion prompts making you look like a PRO.
Inspire AND educate your staff to be even more amazing. Create a culture where people LOVE to work for you!
This must-have leadership tool boosts both customer & staff retention.
Cultivating a positive (and productive) workplace happens intentionally, not willy-nilly.
“The Deck is a GAME CHANGER!”
- Have you struggled with creating meaningful weekly content to inspire your team?
- Instead of giving weekly calendar updates and awarding ’employee of the month’, add value that casts vision, motivates, and supports your positive company culture.
- Inspire and educate your staff to consistently deliver great service.
- Increase customer satisfaction, retention, and daily ticket sales!
- Your Deck supports creating a positive company culture that attracts and retains staff (and customers too!).
- Imagine what’s possible when your team cares about the success of your business as much as you do. (They stick around!)
Just 10 minutes weekly to watch your profitability blossom and your stress decrease.
Cultivate a workplace culture where staff are:
Contribute to the Success of Your Business
“People need to know they’re valued. It’s more than just pizza once a month or a couple of bucks in the paycheck.” ~ Ron Rizzo
I love this deck for training staff! Every week a new topic to cover and be inspired by.
An absolutely essential tool for even the most engaged ownership/management staff.
Precision Graphics of Oregon
I am so excited to start our ‘Create a Culture Deck’ this coming Monday with our team!!!
Make your business THE place to work and THE place to shop!
Over 15% off!!
Weekly inspirational quotes & stats
Discussion prompts for each card
Quarterly Reflection Guide & Instruction Sheet
Samantha Irwin, Founder
Samantha’s mission is to improve people’s lives by teaching you and your team how to create the kind of customer experiences that make your customers excited to tell friends and come back on the regular.
Supporting and equipping staff is foundational to creating a positive impact in your community and to growing a robust business, (one that doesn’t rely on you being there 24/7).
“When inspiration is given, people rise to the occasion.”