Is Your Business Leaving Money on the Table?
I’m a direct, honest, encouraging, yet a genteel whip-cracking business coach and consultant.
I assist motivated but overwhelmed business owners solve their growing pains and gain some time freedom by helping to develop systems that transfer what’s in their heads into teachable lessons for their employees.
I created this blog to
- inspire business owners
- help business owners gain back some time freedom and passion for being an entrepreneur
- increase profitability of small businesses
- teach business owners how vital Customer Service is to the Customer Experience
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the business’s profitability
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the every day lives of the customers that walk through their door
- take the scary out of employee training
- help owners be more effective with team meetings, trainings, and implementation
- teach employees and businesses how to positively ‘change the climate’ and make connections in today’s society by practicing a few simple actions until they’re automatic
- give owners useful tools to train their team
- create a program that owners can use to implement stellar Customer Service training with their staff
- change people throughout the world, making them kinder, through small business Customer Service experiences
- create a community of business owner game changers!
I publish a blog most every week along with a newsletter giving you cliff notes as to the blog content and some other fun bonus items I don’t blog about.
So you don’t miss out, click HERE to join the community of game changers and inspiring business owners. I’m SO excited to connect!
Business owner interview. This woman is whip smart and doing a fabulous job growing her business! Go local!
Small businesses growing with big ideas! Learn from a great local business owner – what they’re doing, listening to, reading, and how they’re empowering employees.
Chris bucked the system and said no to growing his business by going into debt. Instead he relied on exemplary customer service! I also love his change of heart about staff meetings. Read below to see what happened! Chris Welvaert– owner, True Gorge Stoves and Spas How long have you…
Do you feel like a hamster on a treadmill? Are you finding you don’t have enough time to get the things done that you need to get done? Are you not able to leave your work when you leave for the day? You may be ready to reincorporate some time…
Use these three simple steps to help with goal setting this year!