I’m a direct, honest, encouraging, and supportive business coach and consultant.
I assist motivated but overwhelmed business owners solve their growing pains and gain some time freedom by helping to develop systems that transfer what’s in their heads into teachable lessons for their employees.
Together we do this always keeping the customer experience in mind because the customer keeps us in business!
Tools for You
- to inspire entrepreneurs to tackle Customer Service training with staff and not leave this key component of success to chance
- to share some of my horrific bloopers and also some great successes to help others
- to help business owners understand the vital importance of hospitality and connecting people to people, face to face, eye to eye
- inspire business owners
- help business owners gain back some time freedom and passion for being an entrepreneur
- increase profitability of small businesses
- teach business owners how vital Customer Service is to the Customer Experience
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the business’s profitability
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the every day lives of the customers that walk through their door
- take the scary out of employee training
- help owners be more effective with team meetings, trainings, and implementation
- teach employees and businesses how to positively ‘change the climate’ and make connections in today’s society by practicing a few simple actions until they’re automatic
- give owners useful tools to train their team
- create a program that owners can use to implement stellar Customer Service training with their staff
- change people throughout the world, making them kinder, through small business Customer Service experiences
How to Connect
I publish a blog most every week containing tips and useful content for growing your business.
Don’t miss out, click HERE to join the community of game changers and inspiring business owners. Let’s make a difference together!
P.S. If you’re new, here are a couple blog posts to get you going.
P.P.S. If you’re interested in seeing how we can team up, shoot me an email and we can begin the conversation!
I work with business owners who want to continually improve and who already pursue knowledge through books, seminars, continuing ed., videos, etc. If this describes you, then let’s connect. email@example.com
It’s extremely rewarding to help other business owners put their personal stamp on their training system growth and make a positive impact!
When developing and growing my passion project of restoring a historic hotel (www.BalchHotel.com) then opening it as a wedding venue and boutique hotel, I was fueled the first years on excitement and passion!
10+ hour days were a breeze and commonplace. I didn’t care, wasn’t tired, and loved every minute of it. I’ll call this my “dating phase”.
10+ hour days is fine for a while, but not sustainable long term if I was going to have a healthy marriage, body, and friendships.
As my business quickly grew, I found myself moving from being able to do most everything, to needing to hire help; there was no longer time to get it all done myself.
Being very particular about execution of my vision and, most importantly, hospitality (you can live and die by reviews!), I was reluctant to give up control.
Not Enough Time?
You may find yourself in this growth/dating stage. It can feel isolating, like you’re drowning, and even a bit chaotic. There is good news! Through trial, input from my fantastic team, and many revisions, I was able to create training systems that took what was in my head and turned it into usable, workable, effective training for my ‘old’ employees and new hires.
What a relief it was to be able to confidently give up some tasks. It allowed me to transition from working IN my business to working ON my business.
Applying my teaching background (Masters of Arts in Teaching + 13 years’ experience) to my business proved to be invaluable. Staff learned faster, we had some fun training, our core value of hospitality, and my vision was not compromised.
As a result, our business grew with wonderful customer reviews.
It was very satisfying to bring a vision to fruition and put a small town, pop 650, 2 hours from a metropolitan city, on people’s map as a destination.Samantha
Let’s Make a Difference
We are better together. Together businesses can have a tremendous positive impact on communities. Click HERE to join other inspiring business owners. Let’s make a difference together!