Is Your Business Leaving Money on the Table?
I’m a direct, honest, encouraging, yet a genteel whip-cracking business coach and consultant.
I assist motivated but overwhelmed business owners solve their growing pains and gain some time freedom by helping to develop systems that transfer what’s in their heads into teachable lessons for their employees.
I created this blog to
- inspire business owners
- help business owners gain back some time freedom and passion for being an entrepreneur
- increase profitability of small businesses
- teach business owners how vital Customer Service is to the Customer Experience
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the business’s profitability
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the every day lives of the customers that walk through their door
- take the scary out of employee training
- help owners be more effective with team meetings, trainings, and implementation
- teach employees and businesses how to positively ‘change the climate’ and make connections in today’s society by practicing a few simple actions until they’re automatic
- give owners useful tools to train their team
- create a program that owners can use to implement stellar Customer Service training with their staff
- change people throughout the world, making them kinder, through small business Customer Service experiences
- create a community of business owner game changers!
I publish a blog most every week along with a newsletter giving you cliff notes as to the blog content and some other fun bonus items I don’t blog about.
So you don’t miss out, click HERE to join the community of game changers and inspiring business owners. I’m SO excited to connect!
Three easy steps for you and your employees to start doing – as requested by YOUR customer!
Could my Customer Service experience have been at your business? This is all too common. Thankfully business owners, it’s fixable!
Five Steps for on-boarding employees. Help your employees be successful and enhance your Customer Service Experience as a result.
Every business is going to goof up. What separates successful businesses from others is how they handle these screw ups. Our Physical Therapy office just gave us an example this week! 80% of companies say they deliver “superior” customer service. 8% of people think these same companies deliver “superior” customer…
Owner as Ostrich Syndrome. It’s a real thing AND it’s very common. Do you rely on the Owner-Ostrich Customer Experience strategy for employee training? The ‘Owner as Ostrich’ syndrome is where owners have a great interview and training with employees, then leave them be. Owners bury their heads and don’t…
How does signage enhance your Customer Experience? Signage is a big one. It is so very frustrating to be looking for a business while driving down the road trying to pay attention to, and look out for, distracted drivers, one-way streets, texting pedestrians, and darting dogs off leash. When signage…