Is Your Business Leaving Money on the Table?
I’m a direct, honest, encouraging, yet a genteel whip-cracking business coach and consultant.
I assist motivated but overwhelmed business owners solve their growing pains and gain some time freedom by helping to develop systems that transfer what’s in their heads into teachable lessons for their employees.
I created this blog to
- inspire business owners
- help business owners gain back some time freedom and passion for being an entrepreneur
- increase profitability of small businesses
- teach business owners how vital Customer Service is to the Customer Experience
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the business’s profitability
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the every day lives of the customers that walk through their door
- take the scary out of employee training
- help owners be more effective with team meetings, trainings, and implementation
- teach employees and businesses how to positively ‘change the climate’ and make connections in today’s society by practicing a few simple actions until they’re automatic
- give owners useful tools to train their team
- create a program that owners can use to implement stellar Customer Service training with their staff
- change people throughout the world, making them kinder, through small business Customer Service experiences
- create a community of business owner game changers!
I publish a blog most every week along with a newsletter giving you cliff notes as to the blog content and some other fun bonus items I don’t blog about.
So you don’t miss out, click HERE to join the community of game changers and inspiring business owners. I’m SO excited to connect!
7 practices to deliver great customer experiences – make a positive difference in people’s lives and the byproduct is business growth
Slightly change one employee to customer interaction and jump ahead of your competition. Quality customer experiences increase business revenue!
Compete with big business and get customers to shop locally this holiday season! Strategies to make it happen.
Are you missing your marketing work horse? Chasing the shiny object can be energizing, fun, and even profitable. However, make sure your business is firmly footed with a solid marketing strategy.
Is your business in the mind of your customer after they leave your store? Can you enhance their Customer Experience when they leave? You CAN! Reaching out after the purchase is oft unexpected but makes a huge impact.
Marketing success, business growth – so much depends on your employee! Step 4 looking at your Customer Experience through the eyes of your staff.