Is Your Business Leaving Money on the Table?
I’m a direct, honest, encouraging, yet a genteel whip-cracking business coach and consultant.
I assist motivated but overwhelmed business owners solve their growing pains and gain some time freedom by helping to develop systems that transfer what’s in their heads into teachable lessons for their employees.
Tools are here to:
- inspire business owners
- help business owners gain back some time freedom and passion for being an entrepreneur
- increase profitability of small businesses
- teach business owners how vital Customer Service is to the Customer Experience
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the business’s profitability
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the every day lives of the customers that walk through their door
- take the scary out of employee training
- help owners be more effective with team meetings, trainings, and implementation
- teach employees and businesses how to positively ‘change the climate’ and make connections in today’s society by practicing a few simple actions until they’re automatic
- give owners useful tools to train their team
- create a program that owners can use to implement stellar Customer Service training with their staff
- change people throughout the world, making them kinder, through small business Customer Service experiences
- create a community of business owner game changers!
I publish a blog most every week along with a newsletter giving you cliff notes as to the blog content and some other fun bonus items I don’t write about.
So you don’t miss out, click HERE to join the community of game changers and inspiring business owners. Let’s make a difference together!
Businesses must create boomerang (not frisbee) customers. What’s the difference? One is smart ROI and the other costs you unnecessary money. These five steps will get you started creating and transforming your customers to Boomerang Customers.
Creating a Culture of Customer Service – why bother? See what the 10 commonalities of successful businesses have and how they created cultures of customer service in their organization.
What is the cost benefit or detriment associated with hospitality? Does it really matter that much if we aren’t inspiring and equipping our staff in the art of hospitality? When people think about hospitality it’s often just associated with a hotel stay or going to someone’s home. If you’re a…
Avoid Distraction Derailment and becoming buried by your To-Do list. Utilize this strategy to help you move toward accomplishing your goals all year long.
Clutter and productivity do not go hand in hand. The research on clutter and the brain is clear. Use these strategies to help tame that clutter and better focus on your goals!
Where is your focus in 2020? Whether you call it goal setting, visioning, setting an intention, or any other phrase, the important take away is: look where you want to go. A friend of mine, an incredible young woman whom I really want to get to know more, posted a…