Is Your Business Leaving Money on the Table?
I’m a direct, honest, encouraging, yet a genteel whip-cracking business coach and consultant.
I assist motivated but overwhelmed business owners solve their growing pains and gain some time freedom by helping to develop systems that transfer what’s in their heads into teachable lessons for their employees.
I created this blog to
- inspire business owners
- help business owners gain back some time freedom and passion for being an entrepreneur
- increase profitability of small businesses
- teach business owners how vital Customer Service is to the Customer Experience
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the business’s profitability
- help employees and owners understand the great positive impact they have on the every day lives of the customers that walk through their door
- take the scary out of employee training
- help owners be more effective with team meetings, trainings, and implementation
- teach employees and businesses how to positively ‘change the climate’ and make connections in today’s society by practicing a few simple actions until they’re automatic
- give owners useful tools to train their team
- create a program that owners can use to implement stellar Customer Service training with their staff
- change people throughout the world, making them kinder, through small business Customer Service experiences
- create a community of business owner game changers!
I publish a blog most every week along with a newsletter giving you cliff notes as to the blog content and some other fun bonus items I don’t blog about.
So you don’t miss out, click HERE to join the community of game changers and inspiring business owners. I’m SO excited to connect!
Customer experience suck? Common stumbling blocks to tackle for business owners. Increase your profits, decrease your stress, take small bites and keep moving toward growth. See if you recognize some of these common pitfalls.
Not enough time in the day? Work execution seem to be lacking? Employees seem lackluster in performance? You might need a shot of communication in your arm.
How you, a disgruntled customer, can offer solutions to help resolve your poor Customer Service experience.
The answer seems ½ obvious. If we don’t have a consistently great product (like a cinnamon roll), then people won’t return to buy more. Customers will simply go to the bakery up the road if your rolls are moist and gooey one day, then dry and overcooked the next. Consistent…
Three easy steps for you and your employees to start doing – as requested by YOUR customer!
Could my Customer Service experience have been at your business? This is all too common. Thankfully business owners, it’s fixable!